Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Luke's 1st Birthday at Washington Park!

Luke turned one on May 14. We celebrated the occasion on May 10 out at Washington Park in Anacortes. Luke was quick to discover that cake tastes good and enjoyed the freedom of running around in the vast open grassy areas. Notice Luke's determination as he traveled a long distance to get to that ball.



















Great Bear Cake Mom!



















I will get that ball and no one will stop me.



















Take that cousin Thomas!
























Cousin Thomas enjoying Grandma!



















More Please!
























Birthdays are exhausting!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Looks like you had lots of fun with that cake.
Washington Park is our FAVORITE play spot - good choice.

Can I add a link to your blog to mine so I remember to check it out more often?

Hope to see you around soon!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy birthday Luke and congrats to Mommy and Daddy to making it through the first year. We would love to get together with you sometime..... Sounds like you love the outdoors like Elizabeth; we should head to the beach this summer sometime!
Take you guys! Sarah & fam

Jules said...

Happy Birthday Lukster. I made Your Aunt Ashleigh had a Kitty Cake that was very much like your Bear cake but she was much older , maybe 10 so she had to share it with us all.
So Luke what kind of cake are you going to make me for my birthday? Its coming up pretty soon!
Love you
Aunt Julia

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

Hey Luke!
Just so you don't google me as Skye from Idaho I'll say again if you ever need a Kitty birthday cake I'm your gal! Just ask Aunt Ashleigh, we had a great one for one of her birthdays but she had to share it with all of us!
Love you
Aunt Julia