Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hanson Reunion at Seabrook

Can you tell we like the beach! The Hanson side of the family got together for a little shindig on the Washington Coast in late April. We all had a fabulous time and here are the pictures to prove it. Luke is 11 months in these pictures.
















The family together on the beach!



















Daddy and Luke taking a stroll together on the way to the ocean!


















Grandma and Uncle Dave being goofy with Luke
















Aunt Ashleigh and the coolest bear.
















I found some sweet shells and sand dollars - that is what I am holding in my left hand.
















Playing in a stream headed for the ocean. Luke is not afraid of anything new.
















Two boys relaxing and having a drink!


















We visited Grandpa on the way to the beach.


















Our child loves any large object he can manipulate including this stick three times his size.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love it!! That 1st picture cracks me up because it doesn't look real! It looks like we're in front of a back-drop or something!! And I love how ridiculously DIRTY mr. Luke is in that last picture with the stick- what a great weekend that was!! I can't wait to do it again next year!!!

Anonymous said...

Is luke wearing bear pants? (did that sentence even make sense?) In the pic with Nate and the "beverages", I notice that he has paws instead of feet...

Jules said...

Dude you need a major update on your blog~!