Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm 7months old!

Hi, I wanted everybody to know that I was baby Jesus in our church musical. I bet nobody can top being baby Jesus. Mom and Dad are trying to keep me humble, but it isn't working. I picked out a Christmas tree with Grandpa and Grandma Talmadge. It was really cold that day. So I am bundled in many layers. And the last picture is me and daddy playing. I love to laugh when dad plays with me. Just lately I started to make some of the sounds that dad and mom make. I can say da da da da, guh guh guh, and na na na. I am working on becoming a Rhodes Scholar. Dad kept trying to get me to say ma ma ma, but I decided to start with da. I am seven months old and rolling all over the house getting into all kinds of things I am not supposed to. In my video, I am playing with one of many cords I am not supposed to play with. And dad is throwing a stuffed soccer ball into the air. I have a lot of fun with dad. In my second video, I am trying to talk while eating. That doesn't always work so well. Can't wait to see many of my family and friends this Christmas.







4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Hilarious! In the last video it sounds like he's speaking CHINESE! can't wait to see Luke next week (And I guess I'm excited to see Nate and Gretchen too :) )

e said...

Oh sooo cute!! I miss you guys (all of you.) Can't wait for Hanson Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Nate and Gretchen, Luke is so amazing! Isn't it getting to be so much fun? Evie can't wait to meet her litte friend. They will be running around before we know it. Misty

Anonymous said...

cutest babe in the universe