
I am four months old, and the doctor says I am doing great. I was 12 pounds 9 ounces at my 4 month check-up. I was very brave when they gave me my booster shots. I gave up pacifiers, because I love sucking my thumb. I also love drooling. I think I may be getting teeth very soon. It will be great to eat big people food. This last weekend I went to Great Grandma Hanson's funeral. It was a wonderful service, and I was glad I could be there in the cry room watching and listening while not disturbing others. Everybody says I look like a Hanson. I am almost rolling over. I roll onto my side everyday, but I can't figure out how to get to my tummy yet. Well, it is almost time to nap, but I wanted to tell everyone that Daddy will be putting a video of me on the blog soon so stay tuned. And I love visitors so come on up anytime.

Forget pacifiers. My thumb works way better!

Uncle Dave came to visit me. We were immediate buddies. I think one day I might be an actor like cool Uncle Dave.

My first bath in the big tub made me laugh. I thought it was appropriate to laugh for the first time when actor/comedian Uncle Dave was visiting.

I love visiting Grandma Hanson's house. She spoils me rotten, and I love it!

I am exhausted after writing this blog. Time to nap!
2 comments:
That sure is a cute boy you got there. His dad must be a stud.
I just took my 900th look at this page (I love it!) and that picture of Luke and Dave just kills me! It's like their twins not only seperated at birth, but seperated by 30 years! Bald and loving it!
Post a Comment