And a handsome knight he is! It was fun having pork chops and rice cakes with the four generations last weekend :) Great Aunt Julia Hey how come there are no pictures of me with the Knight????? I know you took some :)
I'm sending this message thru my special messanger... Thank you Luke for the visit. It was the first time in many weeks that I smiled and laughed and felt good in my heart. I love you very much Great Grandma Hanson
3 comments:
And a handsome knight he is!
It was fun having pork chops and rice cakes with the four generations last weekend :)
Great Aunt Julia
Hey how come there are no pictures of me with the Knight????? I know you took some :)
I'm sending this message thru my special messanger... Thank you Luke for the visit. It was the first time in many weeks that I smiled and laughed and felt good in my heart.
I love you very much
Great Grandma Hanson
Oh little Luke. How I have missed your cute face. I think I may need to come visit soon! Cousin time, yeah!
Post a Comment