Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hand Crafted Goodness

Psalm 139:13-16










(10 weeks)
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.










(10 weeks)
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.








(27 weeks)

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,








(27 weeks)

your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.








(2 and a half weeks out)



Here are more pictures from life on the outside:

Mom and Luke



Welcome to real life, Luke!



Luke suffers from the human condition.



First moments with Aunt Ashleigh.



This is what a really good breakfast does to Luke.



At Luke's first wedding, he tells Ashleigh he'd like to
join the Black Panthers when he grows up.



Shhhh! Elmer Fudd is sweeping.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

He's too adorable for words! I'm missing him *SOOO* much, please be prepared that when I come back for the 4th of July, I may just hold him for the ENTIIIIIIIIIRE weekend :) That's what (favorite) Aunt's are for!!! Love you ALL and I can't wait to see you guys in a month!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that guy is addictive. I miss him too.